Monday, April 13, 2009

International friendship day



Hey everyone, Today is about international friendship day. We celebrate it because we get to know different kind of country in ASEAN. I don't know wwhat causes International friendship day, but i know it is interesting. I don't know what does ASEAN stands for, but also again, i wish to find out. ASEAN has 10 different country in it. I like the activities given out during International Friendship day.They are interesting and fun. I have 2 friends name Salim and Anastasia from the ASEAN countries. They are from Vietnam. I made friends with them when i went there to celebrate Chinese New Year on January. The school could also let learnt more by putting up different cultures so that recess time we had the time to look at them. That's for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment