Friday, February 20, 2009

Activities outside school



I am a very busy girl. Well, not quite very busy but busy. On monday and Wednesdays afternoons, i am free! On Tuesdays and Thursdays afternnons, i am busy with tuitions. And that is from 7.30pm to 9.00pm. PSLE is coming nearer.So boring? And the rest is busy playing... i mean studying. And do you know what? I have a lot of home work right now, but cleverly, i manage to post this. It is Friday today. Yes! No 3 hour of studying and no 6 hour of schooling! Okay, that wasn't suppose to be a yeah for some of us. Why i am involve in these activities is very simple. I want to achieve my target. Man, i forgot! I was suppose to sign my handbook! I'll do it later. I don't really have self-discipline,okay? I hate studying but what to do? No hope fo passing, that's what they say. But you shouldn't believe people so easily right? Okay, just kidding. I don't think it will affect my studies. In fact, it should be increasing. Stressed? Um..no, actually. I don't feel stressed at all and i don't know why. I think that more P6 students should engage in this kind of activities as it is good for your studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment