Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Target setting



Hey again. Today i am going to talk about target setting. My target is to achieve either A or A* for every subject. So far, i have done a time-table and done some revision. I have to work harder to achieve my target. In maths, percentage is the most difficult subject. Paying attention in class more will help me to improve the subject. If i always neglect in class, i will not achieve my target. Lots and lots of assesment will help me. I will have to try not to fall ill as falling ill will make me sick and absent from school. This will make me miss out subjects. I will also get distracted easily. I must learnt from my mistake and make sure i don't repeat it. I must also increase my knowledge. The goal i set may not be realistic to most people. They might say it's impossible. Well, i don't think so. Nothing is impossible. When there is a will, there is a way. I'm going to find the right path- the path that leads me to success(I don't know the right spelling,but i know the meaning).

No comments:

Post a Comment