Monday, March 30, 2009

Healthy Eating



Hey everyone! Have you tried the dangerous thing? By the way, let;s get on with blogging. My favourite food is... I don't really know. But rice is one of my favourites. But i don't know why i like it so much. Maybe it's the aroma? Or the taste? But i think it is quite healthy because it has vitamin. If you eat unhealthily, i also don't know what will happen to you. Hey, i don't know much about HE. But if you talk about fruits and vegetables(my favourites), You might have healthy living. You might not get heart failure, I shoud think so. As i say, fruits and vegetables are my 2nd favourite as it helps me develop a good body. It also helps me develop a healthy mind. I can't wait for the 'fruity-veggie' challenge. The challenge is that when you asked for more vegetable, you will get a card. The card will then be given to the HE moniter and then.... i forgot. I badly want our class to win. I want to end my posting by saying that i am very sorry for such little writing. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment